Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15
This web page is about Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 from your systemWhispering Pines Software
. Further information on Whispering Pines Software can be found here
. Detailed information about Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 can be found at http://WhisperingPinesSoftware.com
. Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Titlebar Date-Time folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Titlebar Date-Time\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15. The program's main executable file is named TBDT.exe and occupies 136.00 KB (139264 bytes).
Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 815.28 KB (834842
bytes) on disk:
- TBDT.exe (136.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
This data is about Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 version 1.15
Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 is an application offered by the software company Whispering Pines Software. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 or simply click the Search field and type in "Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15". If it is installed on your PC the Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15:
- The publisher is: http://WhisperingPinesSoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Titlebar Date-Time\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15.
8. After removing Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 by Whispering Pines Software from your PC, we are not saying that Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 by Whispering Pines Software is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Titlbar Date-Time Version 1.15 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-24 06:21:27.560