Titanfall™ is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Titanfall™ from your PCElectronic Arts
. Additional info about Electronic Arts can be found here
. You can read more about on Titanfall™ at http://www.ea.com
. The program is often found in the C:\orgin\Titanfall directory (same installation drive as Windows). Titanfall™'s complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging. Titanfall™'s main file takes about 834.81 KB (854848 bytes) and is named Cleanup.exe.
Titanfall™ is composed of the following executables which take 834.81 KB (854848
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Titanfall™. For more Titanfall™ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Titanfall™ is an application offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Titanfall™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Titanfall™ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Titanfall™ or simply click the Search field and type in "Titanfall™". If it is installed on your PC the Titanfall™ app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Titanfall™ in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Titanfall™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Titanfall™:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\Titanfall\Cleanup.exe" uninstall_game -autologging
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Titanfall™.
8. After removing Titanfall™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Titanfall™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Titanfall™ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Titanfall™ by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that Titanfall™ by Electronic Arts is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Titanfall™ in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-02 00:56:39.090