This info is about Titan for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Titan from your PCWildTangent
. Check out here
for more info on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more details about Titan on WildTangent's website. Titan is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Titan folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Titan is "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Titan\uninstall\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Titan-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 340.53 KB (348704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Titan. They occupy about 9.40 MB (9858864
bytes) on disk.
- Titan-WT.exe (340.53 KB)
- Titan.exe (8.73 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Titan version 184.108.40.206
Titan is an application by the software company WildTangent. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Titan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Titan from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Titan or simply click the Search feature and type in "Titan". If it exists on your system the Titan application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Titan in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Titan, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Titan:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\Titan\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Titan.
8. After uninstalling Titan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Titan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Titan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Titan by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Titan by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Titan in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-01 07:27:02.727