Tire Power is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Tire Power from your systemTire Company Solutions, LLC
. Additional info about Tire Company Solutions, LLC can be seen here
. Click on http://www.tcstirepower.com
to get more details about Tire Power on Tire Company Solutions, LLC's website. Tire Power is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tire Company Solutions\Tire Power directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Tire Power's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is called TirePowerClient.exe and occupies 145.62 MB (152691008 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Tire Power. They take 157.12 MB (164747352
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Office.exe (221.64 KB)
- Uninst_Tire Power.exe (246.57 KB)
- office.exe (217.62 KB)
- Uninst_Tire Power.exe (305.66 KB)
- dxserver.exe (471.09 KB)
- tcshost.exe (1.00 MB)
- dxpricecalc.exe (295.16 KB)
- dxPricesync.exe (303.16 KB)
- wsComa.exe (2.29 MB)
- omnilog.exe (613.45 KB)
- omniserver.exe (436.66 KB)
- TirePowerClient.exe (145.62 MB)
- Dbgview.exe (457.09 KB)
- DebugView++.exe (1.43 MB)
- DebugViewConsole.exe (528.50 KB)
- RMTSHARE.EXE (34.91 KB)
- trace.exe (1.17 MB)
- pscp.exe (308.00 KB)
- psftp.exe (324.00 KB)
- UPDCustSQL.exe (107.31 KB)
This page is about Tire Power version 126.96.36.19930
Tire Power is an application offered by the software company Tire Company Solutions, LLC. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Tire Power is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Tire Power from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tire Power or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tire Power". If it is installed on your PC the Tire Power app will be found very quickly. When you click Tire Power in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tire Power, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tire Power:
- The software company is: http://www.tcstirepower.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tire Power.
8. After removing Tire Power, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tire Power which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Tire Power with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Tire Power by Tire Company Solutions, LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Tire Power by Tire Company Solutions, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tire Power in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 20:13:03.010