TippX 2000 Version 7
This page is about TippX 2000 Version 7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TippX 2000 Version 7 from your computerPeter Härder AB
. Check out here
for more information on Peter Härder AB. Detailed information about TippX 2000 Version 7 can be found at http://www.harderwork.se/
. Usually the TippX 2000 Version 7 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HarderWork TippX 2000\Version 7 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TippX 2000 Version 7 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HarderWork TippX 2000\Version 7\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. tippx2k.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.73 MB (8108552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in TippX 2000 Version 7. They take 7.80 MB (8179782
bytes) on disk.
- tippx2k.exe (7.73 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (69.56 KB)
The current page applies to TippX 2000 Version 7 version 20007
TippX 2000 Version 7 is an application released by Peter Härder AB. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TippX 2000 Version 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TippX 2000 Version 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TippX 2000 Version 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TippX 2000 Version 7". If it is installed on your PC the TippX 2000 Version 7 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TippX 2000 Version 7 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TippX 2000 Version 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TippX 2000 Version 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.harderwork.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HarderWork TippX 2000\Version 7\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TippX 2000 Version 7.
8. After removing TippX 2000 Version 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TippX 2000 Version 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TippX 2000 Version 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TippX 2000 Version 7 by Peter Härder AB from your computer, we are not saying that TippX 2000 Version 7 by Peter Härder AB is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TippX 2000 Version 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 18:27:26.337