TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7
How to uninstall TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 from your PC
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by Peter Härder AB
. Go over here
for more details on Peter Härder AB. Click on http://www.harderwork.se/
to get more data about TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 on Peter Härder AB's website. TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TippX 2000\Program folder, depending on the user's decision. TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TippX 2000\Program\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 67.15 KB (68766 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7. They occupy 67.15 KB (68766
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 version 20007
How to uninstall TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 is a program by the software company Peter Härder AB. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 or simply click the Search field and type in "TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7". If it exists on your system the TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7:
- The software company is: http://www.harderwork.se/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\TippX 2000\Program\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7.
8. After removing TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7:
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 by Peter Härder AB from your PC, nor are we saying that TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 by Peter Härder AB is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TippX 2000 DataFiles Version 7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:57:20.013