Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 from your PCTipard Studio
. You can find out more on Tipard Studio or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Blu-ray Converter folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tipard Studio\Tipard Blu-ray Converter\unins000.exe. Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60's primary file takes around 209.17 KB (214192 bytes) and is named Tipard Blu-ray Converter.exe.
Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.51 MB (1587040
bytes) on disk:
- Tipard Blu-ray Converter.exe (209.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 version 6.3.60
Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 is an application marketed by Tipard Studio. Some users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60". If it is installed on your PC the Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 program will be found very quickly. When you select Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60.
8. After uninstalling Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 by Tipard Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 by Tipard Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Tipard Blu-ray Converter 6.3.60 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:59:13.340