This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TinyService2.4.2 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TinyService2.4.2 from your computerManshoore Simin
. You can read more on Manshoore Simin or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about TinyService2.4.2 at http://www.msbbs.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Manshoore Simin\TinyService2.4.2 folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall TinyService2.4.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 669.00 KB (685056 bytes) on disk and is called prjTinyService.exe.
TinyService2.4.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 669.00 KB (685056
bytes) on disk.
- prjTinyService.exe (669.00 KB)
This info is about TinyService2.4.2 version 2.4.2
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall TinyService2.4.2.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TinyService2.4.2:
The files below remain on your disk by TinyService2.4.2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Manshoore Simin\TinyService2.4.2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Manshoore Simin\TinyService2.4.2\prjTinyService.exe
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Manshoore Simin\TinyService2.4.2
TinyService2.4.2 is a program marketed by Manshoore Simin. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase TinyService2.4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TinyService2.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TinyService2.4.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TinyService2.4.2". The TinyService2.4.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TinyService2.4.2 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TinyService2.4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TinyService2.4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msbbs.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TinyService2.4.2.
8. After uninstalling TinyService2.4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TinyService2.4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TinyService2.4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TinyService2.4.2 by Manshoore Simin from your PC, nor are we saying that TinyService2.4.2 by Manshoore Simin is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TinyService2.4.2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-22 18:27:41.220