TinyRDS version 1.0b
TinyRDS version 1.0b is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TinyRDS version 1.0b from your systemPira.cz
. You can read more on Pira.cz or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about TinyRDS version 1.0b can be found at http://www.pira.cz/
. TinyRDS version 1.0b is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TinyRDS directory, subject to the user's decision. You can remove TinyRDS version 1.0b by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TinyRDS\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. TinyRDS version 1.0b's main file takes around 784.50 KB (803328 bytes) and is named tinyrds.exe.
TinyRDS version 1.0b contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.49 MB (1567518
bytes) on disk.
- InstallDriver.exe (48.00 KB)
- tinyrds.exe (784.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This data is about TinyRDS version 1.0b version 1.0
TinyRDS version 1.0b is a program offered by the software company Pira.cz. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TinyRDS version 1.0b is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TinyRDS version 1.0b from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TinyRDS version 1.0b or simply click the Search feature and type in "TinyRDS version 1.0b". The TinyRDS version 1.0b application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TinyRDS version 1.0b in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TinyRDS version 1.0b, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TinyRDS version 1.0b:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pira.cz/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TinyRDS\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TinyRDS version 1.0b.
8. After removing TinyRDS version 1.0b, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TinyRDS version 1.0b that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TinyRDS version 1.0b with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TinyRDS version 1.0b by Pira.cz from your PC, nor are we saying that TinyRDS version 1.0b by Pira.cz is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TinyRDS version 1.0b supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-24 17:28:14.163