Tiny Protect is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tiny Protect from your computerManshoor-e Simin
. Check out here
for more information on Manshoor-e Simin. You can see more info about Tiny Protect at http://www.dedj.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Manshoor-e Simin\Tiny Protect directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Tiny Protect is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled TinyProtect.exe and occupies 1.73 MB (1818624 bytes).
The executables below are part of Tiny Protect. They take an average of 1.75 MB (1839104
bytes) on disk.
- TinyProtect.exe (1.73 MB)
- UNInastallMSPDriver2.exe (20.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8
of Tiny Protect.
Tiny Protect is an application offered by Manshoor-e Simin. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Tiny Protect is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Tiny Protect with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tiny Protect or simply click the Search field and type in "Tiny Protect". If it is installed on your PC the Tiny Protect program will be found automatically. After you select Tiny Protect in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Tiny Protect, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tiny Protect:
- The publisher is: http://www.dedj.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tiny Protect.
8. After uninstalling Tiny Protect, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tiny Protect that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tiny Protect using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tiny Protect by Manshoor-e Simin from your PC, we are not saying that Tiny Protect by Manshoor-e Simin is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tiny Protect in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 07:29:51.567