You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tiny Clock for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Tiny Clock from your systemAux
. Take a look here
for more information on Aux. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Data aplikací\Tiny Clock folder (same installation drive as Windows). Tiny Clock's full uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Data aplikací\Tiny Clock\uninstall.vbs". Tiny Clock's primary file takes around 919.86 KB (941936 bytes) and is called Tiny Clock.exe.
The executables below are part of Tiny Clock. They take about 919.86 KB (941936
bytes) on disk.
- Tiny Clock.exe (919.86 KB)
Tiny Clock is an application offered by the software company Aux. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Tiny Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Tiny Clock from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Tiny Clock or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tiny Clock". The Tiny Clock app will be found automatically. After you click Tiny Clock in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Tiny Clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Tiny Clock.
8. After removing Tiny Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tiny Clock that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tiny Clock using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tiny Clock by Aux from your PC, nor are we saying that Tiny Clock by Aux is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tiny Clock in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:49:34.680