Tinuous version 126.96.36.199
This web page is about Tinuous version 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 from your PCHiroshi Inagaki
. Open here
for more details on Hiroshi Inagaki. Detailed information about Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 can be found at http://www.vieas.com/
. Usually the Tinuous version 18.104.22.168 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous\unins000.exe. Tinuous.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk.
Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 is composed of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1888969
bytes) on disk:
- Tinuous.exe (679.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Tinuous version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 is a program offered by the software company Hiroshi Inagaki. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Tinuous version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tinuous version 188.8.131.52". If it is installed on your PC the Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 app will be found automatically. When you select Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tinuous version 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tinuous version 22.214.171.124:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vieas.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tinuous version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Tinuous version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tinuous version 18.104.22.168 by Hiroshi Inagaki from your computer, we are not saying that Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 by Hiroshi Inagaki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 09:07:05.210