Tinuous version 220.127.116.11
This web page is about Tinuous version 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 from your PCHiroshi Inagaki
. Open here
for more details on Hiroshi Inagaki. Detailed information about Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 can be found at http://www.vieas.com/
. Usually the Tinuous version 188.8.131.52 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous\unins000.exe. Tinuous.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 679.50 KB (695808 bytes) on disk.
Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which take 1.80 MB (1888969
bytes) on disk:
- Tinuous.exe (679.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Tinuous version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by the software company Hiroshi Inagaki. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Tinuous version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tinuous version 18.104.22.168". If it exists on your system the Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Tinuous version 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tinuous version 184.108.40.206:
- The software company is: http://www.vieas.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tinuous\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tinuous version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Tinuous version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tinuous version 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tinuous version 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tinuous version 188.8.131.52 by Hiroshi Inagaki from your computer, we are not saying that Tinuous version 184.108.40.206 by Hiroshi Inagaki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tinuous version 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-08 09:07:05.210