You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Tinkoff for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Tinkoff from your systemTinkoff
. More information on Tinkoff can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Tinkoff is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
Tinkoff contains of the executables below. They take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
This page is about Tinkoff version 1.0
Tinkoff is a program marketed by Tinkoff. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Tinkoff is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Tinkoff from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tinkoff or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tinkoff". If it is installed on your PC the Tinkoff app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tinkoff in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Tinkoff, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Tinkoff.
8. After uninstalling Tinkoff, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Tinkoff which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tinkoff with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tinkoff by Tinkoff from your PC, nor are we saying that Tinkoff by Tinkoff is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tinkoff in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 13:33:38.990