This page contains thorough information on how to remove TinEyeClient for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall TinEyeClient from your PCAndrea Martinelli
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Andrea Martinelli. Further information about TinEyeClient can be found at http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=tineye
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TinEyeClient folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. TinEyeClient's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TinEyeClient\Uninstall.exe. TinEyeClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.11 MB (1161216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TinEyeClient. They occupy about 1.43 MB (1497823
bytes) on disk.
- TinEyeClient.exe (1.11 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (328.72 KB)
The current page applies to TinEyeClient version 1.1
TinEyeClient is an application by the software company Andrea Martinelli. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase TinEyeClient is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TinEyeClient from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TinEyeClient or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TinEyeClient". The TinEyeClient application will be found automatically. After you select TinEyeClient in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TinEyeClient, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TinEyeClient:
- The software company is: http://at-my-window.blogspot.com/?page=tineye
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TinEyeClient\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TinEyeClient.
8. After uninstalling TinEyeClient, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TinEyeClient which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TinEyeClient using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TinEyeClient by Andrea Martinelli from your computer, we are not saying that TinEyeClient by Andrea Martinelli is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TinEyeClient supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-30 14:16:09.470