TimesOwn is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TimesOwn from your PCChequers Software Limited
. Check out here
for more details on Chequers Software Limited. Click on http://www.cheqsoft.com/timesown.html
to get more information about TimesOwn on Chequers Software Limited's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TimesOwn directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TimesOwn is C:\Program Files (x86)\TimesOwn\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.44 MB (2555904 bytes) on disk and is labeled TimesOwn.exe.
TimesOwn installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2639124
bytes) on disk.
- TimesOwn.exe (2.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (81.27 KB)
This web page is about TimesOwn version 4.1.6
alone. For more TimesOwn versions please click below:
TimesOwn is an application released by Chequers Software Limited. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall TimesOwn is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TimesOwn with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TimesOwn or simply click the Search field and type in "TimesOwn". If it is installed on your PC the TimesOwn program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TimesOwn in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TimesOwn, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TimesOwn:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cheqsoft.com/timesown.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TimesOwn\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TimesOwn.
8. After uninstalling TimesOwn, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TimesOwn which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TimesOwn with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TimesOwn by Chequers Software Limited from your PC, we are not saying that TimesOwn by Chequers Software Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TimesOwn in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 08:48:39.700