TimelineFX Editor v1.30
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TimelineFX Editor v1.30 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TimelineFX Editor v1.30 from your systemRigzSoft
. More information about RigzSoft can be found here
. More details about the software TimelineFX Editor v1.30 can be found at http://www.rigzsoft.co.uk/
. Usually the TimelineFX Editor v1.30 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\TimelineFX directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\TimelineFX\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove TimelineFX Editor v1.30. TimelineFX Editor v1.30's main file takes around 14.89 MB (15615488 bytes) and its name is TimelineFXEditor.exe.
TimelineFX Editor v1.30 is composed of the following executables which take 15.64 MB (16401569
bytes) on disk:
- TimelineFXEditor.exe (14.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.66 KB)
The current web page applies to TimelineFX Editor v1.30 version 1.30
TimelineFX Editor v1.30 is an application marketed by RigzSoft. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TimelineFX Editor v1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TimelineFX Editor v1.30 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TimelineFX Editor v1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TimelineFX Editor v1.30". The TimelineFX Editor v1.30 program will be found automatically. After you select TimelineFX Editor v1.30 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TimelineFX Editor v1.30, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TimelineFX Editor v1.30:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.rigzsoft.co.uk/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TimelineFX\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TimelineFX Editor v1.30.
8. After removing TimelineFX Editor v1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TimelineFX Editor v1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TimelineFX Editor v1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TimelineFX Editor v1.30 by RigzSoft from your PC, we are not saying that TimelineFX Editor v1.30 by RigzSoft is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TimelineFX Editor v1.30 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 23:21:33.713