Timeline 1.16.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by Rickard Lindberg . Take a look here where you can read more on Rickard Lindberg . You can read more about about Timeline 1.16.0 at http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/. Timeline 1.16.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Timeline 1.16.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline\unins000.exe. timeline.exe is the Timeline 1.16.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Timeline 1.16.0. They occupy about 731.26 KB (748810 bytes) on disk.
timeline.exe (25.00 KB)
unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Timeline 1.16.0 version 1.16.0 only.
A way to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Timeline 1.16.0 is a program by the software company Rickard Lindberg . Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Timeline 1.16.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Timeline 1.16.0". The Timeline 1.16.0 application will be found automatically. When you select Timeline 1.16.0 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Timeline 1.16.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Timeline 1.16.0:
The software company is: http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Timeline 1.16.0.
8. After uninstalling Timeline 1.16.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Timeline 1.16.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Timeline 1.16.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 by Rickard Lindberg from your computer, we are not saying that Timeline 1.16.0 by Rickard Lindberg is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.