Timeline 1.16.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 from your PCRickard Lindberg
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Rickard Lindberg . You can read more about about Timeline 1.16.0 at http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/. Timeline 1.16.0 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Timeline 1.16.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline\unins000.exe. timeline.exe is the Timeline 1.16.0's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Timeline 1.16.0. They occupy about 731.26 KB (748810 bytes) on disk.
- timeline.exe (25.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Timeline 1.16.0 version 1.16.0 only.
Timeline 1.16.0 is a program by the software company Rickard Lindberg A way to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Timeline 1.16.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Timeline 1.16.0". The Timeline 1.16.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Timeline 1.16.0 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
For instance you can see that for Timeline 1.16.0:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Timeline 1.16.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Timeline 1.16.0.
- The web site of the program is: http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Timeline\unins000.exe
8. After uninstalling Timeline 1.16.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Timeline 1.16.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Timeline 1.16.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 by Rickard Lindberg Disclaimer from your computer, we are not saying that Timeline 1.16.0 by Rickard Lindberg is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Timeline 1.16.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 09:46:56.700