A way to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 from your system
Timeline 1.10.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by Rickard Lindberg . More information about Rickard Lindberg can be seen here. You can see more info on Timeline 1.10.0 at http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/. Usually the Timeline 1.10.0 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Timeline 1.10.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called Timeline.exe and its approximative size is 25.00 KB (25600 bytes).
Timeline 1.10.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 731.26 KB (748810 bytes) on disk.
Timeline.exe (25.00 KB)
Unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
W9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Timeline 1.10.0 version 1.10.0 only.
A way to delete Timeline 1.10.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Timeline 1.10.0 is an application offered by Rickard Lindberg . Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Timeline 1.10.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Timeline 1.10.0". The Timeline 1.10.0 app will be found automatically. When you click Timeline 1.10.0 in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Timeline 1.10.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Timeline 1.10.0:
The web site of the program is: http://thetimelineproj.sourceforge.net/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Timetools\Timeline\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Timeline 1.10.0.
8. After removing Timeline 1.10.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Timeline 1.10.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Timeline 1.10.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 by Rickard Lindberg from your computer, nor are we saying that Timeline 1.10.0 by Rickard Lindberg is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Timeline 1.10.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.