Timelapse is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Timelapse from your systemGTE Entertainment
. Further information on GTE Entertainment can be found here
. More data about the program Timelapse can be seen at http://www.nightdivestudios.com/
. Usually the Timelapse program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Timelapse folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Timelapse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named LAPSE.EXE and occupies 87.13 KB (89216 bytes).
Timelapse contains of the executables below. They take 1.56 MB (1634512
bytes) on disk.
- LAPSE.EXE (87.13 KB)
- TL.EXE (460.00 KB)
- TL_Launcher.exe (869.08 KB)
- REGISTER.EXE (136.00 KB)
- REMIND32.EXE (44.00 KB)
Timelapse is a program offered by the software company GTE Entertainment. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Timelapse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Timelapse from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Timelapse or simply activate the Search field and type in "Timelapse". The Timelapse application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Timelapse in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Timelapse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Timelapse:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nightdivestudios.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Timelapse.
8. After uninstalling Timelapse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Timelapse that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Timelapse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Timelapse by GTE Entertainment from your computer, we are not saying that Timelapse by GTE Entertainment is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Timelapse in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 10:18:47.073