TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 from your PCAVPSoft.com
. More information about AVPSoft.com can be read here
. More details about the application TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 can be seen at http://avpsoft.com/
. TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975. The program's main executable file occupies 8.42 MB (8830976 bytes) on disk and is labeled TimeToPhoto.exe.
The executables below are part of TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975. They occupy about 9.11 MB (9550497
bytes) on disk.
- TimeToPhoto.exe (8.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.9.5975
of TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975.
TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 is a program by AVPSoft.com. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 or simply click the Search field and type in "TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975". If it is installed on your PC the TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975:
- The software company is: http://avpsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975.
8. After removing TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 by AVPSoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 by AVPSoft.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.9.5975 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:45:16.067