This page contains complete information on how to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 from your PCParand ® Software Group
. Go over here
for more details on Parand ® Software Group. Detailed information about TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 can be found at WWW.PARANDCO.COM
. Usually the TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TimeToPhoto directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092's primary executable file and it takes close to 702.66 KB (719521 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092. They occupy 702.66 KB (719521
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 version 2.7.5092
TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 is a program marketed by Parand ® Software Group. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 or simply click the Search field and type in "TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092". If it exists on your system the TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 app will be found very quickly. When you select TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092.
8. After uninstalling TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, we are not saying that TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TimeToPhoto 2.7.5092 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 21:49:18.170