TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 from your systemAVPSoft.com
. Open here
where you can read more on AVPSoft.com. Please open http://avpsoft.com/
if you want to read more on TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 on AVPSoft.com's web page. TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TimeToPhoto.exe is the TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345's primary executable file and it takes circa 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk.
TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.62 MB (4839193
bytes) on disk.
- OriginalTimeToPhoto.exe (3.81 MB)
- TimeToPhoto.exe (145.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (676.27 KB)
This page is about TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 version 2.3.4345
TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 is an application released by the software company AVPSoft.com. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345". If it is installed on your PC the TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345:
- The software company is: http://avpsoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TimeToPhoto\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345.
8. After uninstalling TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 by AVPSoft.com from your PC, nor are we saying that TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 by AVPSoft.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TimeToPhoto 2.3.4345 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-31 07:42:42.310