TimePC version 1.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove TimePC version 1.5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TimePC version 1.5 from your computerKuzmin D.A.
. You can find out more on Kuzmin D.A. or check for application updates here
. More data about the software TimePC version 1.5 can be found at http://www.loadboard.ru
. TimePC version 1.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TimePC directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TimePC version 1.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TimePC\unins000.exe. timepc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.85 MB (2988544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of TimePC version 1.5. They take about 3.54 MB (3708190
bytes) on disk.
- timepc.exe (2.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of TimePC version 1.5.
TimePC version 1.5 is a program released by Kuzmin D.A.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase TimePC version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TimePC version 1.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TimePC version 1.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TimePC version 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the TimePC version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TimePC version 1.5 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TimePC version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TimePC version 1.5:
- The publisher is: http://www.loadboard.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TimePC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TimePC version 1.5.
8. After removing TimePC version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TimePC version 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TimePC version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TimePC version 1.5 by Kuzmin D.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that TimePC version 1.5 by Kuzmin D.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TimePC version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-02 18:37:34.317