This web page is about TimeLeft Deluxe for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TimeLeft Deluxe from your systemNesterSoft Inc.
. You can find out more on NesterSoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.timeleft.info
if you want to read more on TimeLeft Deluxe on NesterSoft Inc.'s page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). TimeLeft Deluxe's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3\unins000.exe. TimeLeft.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.93 MB (2023096 bytes) on disk.
TimeLeft Deluxe installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.59 MB (2718969
bytes) on disk.
- TimeLeft.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.56 KB)
The current page applies to TimeLeft Deluxe version 3.47
alone. For more TimeLeft Deluxe versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TimeLeft Deluxe is an application by NesterSoft Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TimeLeft Deluxe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TimeLeft Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TimeLeft Deluxe or simply activate the Search field and type in "TimeLeft Deluxe". The TimeLeft Deluxe program will be found very quickly. After you select TimeLeft Deluxe in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TimeLeft Deluxe, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TimeLeft Deluxe:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.timeleft.info
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TimeLeft3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TimeLeft Deluxe.
8. After uninstalling TimeLeft Deluxe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TimeLeft Deluxe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TimeLeft Deluxe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TimeLeft Deluxe by NesterSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that TimeLeft Deluxe by NesterSoft Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TimeLeft Deluxe supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:26:26.250