TimeClock and PTO Tool
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. TimeClock and PTO Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "apps-8e673099@@pediatrix:TimeClock and PTO Tool" is the full command line if you want to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool. TimeClock and PTO Tool's main file takes around 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) and its name is SelfService.exe.
TimeClock and PTO Tool installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
The current page applies to TimeClock and PTO Tool version 1.0
TimeClock and PTO Tool is a program offered by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TimeClock and PTO Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TimeClock and PTO Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "TimeClock and PTO Tool". If it is installed on your PC the TimeClock and PTO Tool application will be found automatically. After you select TimeClock and PTO Tool in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TimeClock and PTO Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TimeClock and PTO Tool.
8. After removing TimeClock and PTO Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TimeClock and PTO Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TimeClock and PTO Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that TimeClock and PTO Tool by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TimeClock and PTO Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 04:37:46.940