Time Travel Tennis V1002
Time Travel Tennis V1002 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Time Travel Tennis V1002 from your computerTime Travel Games
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Time Travel Games. Time Travel Tennis V1002 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Time Travel Tennis folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Time Travel Tennis V1002 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Time Travel Tennis\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Time Travel Tennis.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 2.11 MB (2212864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Time Travel Tennis V1002. They occupy about 2.80 MB (2938021
bytes) on disk.
- Time Travel Tennis.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Time Travel Tennis V1002.
Time Travel Tennis V1002 is an application offered by Time Travel Games. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Time Travel Tennis V1002 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Time Travel Tennis V1002 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Time Travel Tennis V1002 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Time Travel Tennis V1002". The Time Travel Tennis V1002 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Time Travel Tennis V1002 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Time Travel Tennis V1002, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Time Travel Tennis V1002.
8. After removing Time Travel Tennis V1002, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Time Travel Tennis V1002 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Time Travel Tennis V1002 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Time Travel Tennis V1002 by Time Travel Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Time Travel Tennis V1002 by Time Travel Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Time Travel Tennis V1002 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-14 23:50:47.530