This page is about Time Gap for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Time Gap from your systemAbsolutist Ltd.
. More information on Absolutist Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://time-gap.com/en
to get more details about Time Gap on Absolutist Ltd.'s website. Time Gap is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Time Gap Mystery directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Time Gap is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.30 MB (8703488 bytes) on disk and is called TimeGap.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Time Gap. They occupy 9.16 MB (9608704
bytes) on disk.
- cefclient.exe (884.00 KB)
- TimeGap.exe (8.30 MB)
Time Gap is an application offered by the software company Absolutist Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Time Gap is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Time Gap from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Time Gap or simply click the Search field and type in "Time Gap". If it is installed on your PC the Time Gap application will be found automatically. When you click Time Gap in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Time Gap, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Time Gap:
- The web site of the program is: http://time-gap.com/en
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Time Gap.
8. After uninstalling Time Gap, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Time Gap that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Time Gap with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Time Gap by Absolutist Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Time Gap by Absolutist Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Time Gap supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 16:55:41.560