Time Doctor Pro
This page contains complete information on how to remove Time Doctor Pro for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Time Doctor Pro from your PCTime Doctor LLC
. More data about Time Doctor LLC can be found here
. Time Doctor Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro folder, depending on the user's decision. Time Doctor Pro's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro\uninstall.exe. Time Doctor Pro's primary file takes about 5.15 MB (5405312 bytes) and is called timedoctorpro.exe.
Time Doctor Pro is comprised of the following executables which take 21.18 MB (22213827
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- autoupdate-windows.exe (6.28 MB)
- dumpreporter.exe (2.10 MB)
- feedbacksender.exe (3.08 MB)
- tdlauncher.exe (36.13 KB)
- timedoctorpro.exe (5.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (4.53 MB)
The current page applies to Time Doctor Pro version 1.4.70
only. You can find here a few links to other Time Doctor Pro releases:
Time Doctor Pro has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Time Doctor Pro from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Time Doctor Pro:
- C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Time Doctor Pro
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro\autoupdate-windows.exe
- C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro\dumpreporter.exe
- C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro\feedbacksender.exe
- C:\Program Files\TimeDoctorPro\imageformats\qgif4.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Doctor Pro 1.4.70
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Time Doctor LLC
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Doctor Pro 1.4.70\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Time Doctor Pro 1.4.70\UninstallString
Time Doctor Pro is an application by the software company Time Doctor LLC. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Time Doctor Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Time Doctor Pro from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Time Doctor Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "Time Doctor Pro". The Time Doctor Pro program will be found automatically. When you select Time Doctor Pro in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Time Doctor Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Time Doctor Pro.
8. After uninstalling Time Doctor Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Time Doctor Pro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Time Doctor Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Time Doctor Pro by Time Doctor LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Time Doctor Pro by Time Doctor LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Time Doctor Pro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 17:43:00.563