Time Doctor 0.19.5
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Time Doctor 0.19.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Time Doctor 0.19.5 from your systemTimeDoctor.com
. You can read more on TimeDoctor.com or check for application updates here
. Usually the Time Doctor 0.19.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Time Doctor folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Time Doctor 0.19.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Time Doctor\Uninstall Time Doctor.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Time Doctor.exe and its approximative size is 77.24 MB (80995336 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Time Doctor 0.19.5. They occupy about 78.25 MB (82054720
bytes) on disk.
- Time Doctor.exe (77.24 MB)
- Uninstall Time Doctor.exe (495.55 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (434.00 KB)
This page is about Time Doctor 0.19.5 version 0.19.5
Time Doctor 0.19.5 is a program offered by the software company TimeDoctor.com. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Time Doctor 0.19.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Time Doctor 0.19.5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Time Doctor 0.19.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Time Doctor 0.19.5". If it exists on your system the Time Doctor 0.19.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Time Doctor 0.19.5 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Time Doctor 0.19.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Time Doctor 0.19.5.
8. After removing Time Doctor 0.19.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Time Doctor 0.19.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Time Doctor 0.19.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Time Doctor 0.19.5 by TimeDoctor.com from your computer, we are not saying that Time Doctor 0.19.5 by TimeDoctor.com is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Time Doctor 0.19.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 11:05:37.020