Time Doctor 0.16.2
Time Doctor 0.16.2 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Time Doctor 0.16.2 from your systemTimeDoctor.com
. More information about TimeDoctor.com can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Time Doctor directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Time Doctor 0.16.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Time Doctor\Uninstall Time Doctor.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Time Doctor.exe is the Time Doctor 0.16.2's main executable file and it takes circa 77.00 MB (80737800 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Time Doctor 0.16.2. They occupy about 77.66 MB (81433664
bytes) on disk.
- Time Doctor.exe (77.00 MB)
- Uninstall Time Doctor.exe (140.55 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (434.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.16.2
of Time Doctor 0.16.2.
Time Doctor 0.16.2 is a program by TimeDoctor.com. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Time Doctor 0.16.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Time Doctor 0.16.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Time Doctor 0.16.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Time Doctor 0.16.2". If it is installed on your PC the Time Doctor 0.16.2 application will be found automatically. When you select Time Doctor 0.16.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Time Doctor 0.16.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Time Doctor 0.16.2.
8. After removing Time Doctor 0.16.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Time Doctor 0.16.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Time Doctor 0.16.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Time Doctor 0.16.2 by TimeDoctor.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Time Doctor 0.16.2 by TimeDoctor.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Time Doctor 0.16.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 20:12:04.700