You can find below details on how to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 from your systemMapBox
. More info about MapBox can be read here
. More data about the app TileMill 0.10.1 can be seen at http://mapbox.com/tilemill/docs
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1\Uninstall-TileMill.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TileMill 0.10.1. TileMill.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 14.00 KB (14336 bytes) on disk.
TileMill 0.10.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.36 MB (11914686
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TileMill.exe (14.00 KB)
- Uninstall-TileMill.exe (145.10 KB)
- node.exe (5.03 MB)
- pgsql2sqlite.exe (755.00 KB)
- shapeindex.exe (337.50 KB)
- cefclient.exe (277.00 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.84 MB)
This page is about TileMill 0.10.1 version 0.10.1
TileMill 0.10.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\200\D__Program Files (x86)_TileMill-v0_10_1_TileMill_exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Cortana_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\AppIconCache\200\D__Program Files (x86)_TileMill-v0_10_1_Uninstall-TileMill_exe
TileMill 0.10.1 is a program by the software company MapBox. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove TileMill 0.10.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TileMill 0.10.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TileMill 0.10.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TileMill 0.10.1". The TileMill 0.10.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TileMill 0.10.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TileMill 0.10.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TileMill 0.10.1:
- The web site of the program is: http://mapbox.com/tilemill/docs
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TileMill-v0.10.1\Uninstall-TileMill.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TileMill 0.10.1.
8. After removing TileMill 0.10.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TileMill 0.10.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TileMill 0.10.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 by MapBox from your PC, we are not saying that TileMill 0.10.1 by MapBox is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TileMill 0.10.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 13:35:53.677