TigreBIM for Revit
TigreBIM for Revit is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TigreBIM for Revit from your systemofcdesk, llc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on ofcdesk, llc. More info about the app TigreBIM for Revit can be seen at http://www.ofcdesk.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ofcdesk\ofcdesk idc for Revit folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove TigreBIM for Revit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\ofcdesk\ofcdesk idc for Revit\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.15 MB (1206571 bytes) on disk.
TigreBIM for Revit installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.15 MB (1206571
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TigreBIM for Revit version 10.0.1.2
TigreBIM for Revit is a program by the software company ofcdesk, llc. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TigreBIM for Revit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TigreBIM for Revit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TigreBIM for Revit or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigreBIM for Revit". If it exists on your system the TigreBIM for Revit app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TigreBIM for Revit in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TigreBIM for Revit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigreBIM for Revit:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ofcdesk.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ofcdesk\ofcdesk idc for Revit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TigreBIM for Revit.
8. After uninstalling TigreBIM for Revit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigreBIM for Revit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigreBIM for Revit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TigreBIM for Revit by ofcdesk, llc from your computer, nor are we saying that TigreBIM for Revit by ofcdesk, llc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigreBIM for Revit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 16:01:53.880