TigerVNC v1.9.0 ()
TigerVNC v1.9.0 () is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.9.0 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on TigerVNC project. Further information about TigerVNC v1.9.0 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TigerVNC v1.9.0 (). TigerVNC v1.9.0 ()'s primary file takes around 17.10 MB (17930389 bytes) and is named vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.9.0 () installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 49.29 MB (51684968
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.14 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.10 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of TigerVNC v1.9.0 ().
TigerVNC v1.9.0 () is a program by TigerVNC project. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TigerVNC v1.9.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC v1.9.0 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TigerVNC v1.9.0 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.9.0 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.9.0 () program will be found very quickly. When you select TigerVNC v1.9.0 () in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC v1.9.0 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.9.0 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TigerVNC v1.9.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.9.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.9.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.9.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TigerVNC v1.9.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.9.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.9.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-29 18:09:40.220