TigerVNC v1.8.90 ()
You can find below details on how to remove TigerVNC v1.8.90 () for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. More data about TigerVNC project can be read here
. Click on http://tigervnc.org
to get more data about TigerVNC v1.8.90 () on TigerVNC project's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 (). vncviewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 17.10 MB (17930389 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TigerVNC v1.8.90 (). They take 49.29 MB (51684968
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.14 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.10 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.90 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC v1.8.90 () version 1.8.90
TigerVNC v1.8.90 () is an application marketed by TigerVNC project. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove TigerVNC v1.8.90 () from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC v1.8.90 () or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.8.90 ()". The TigerVNC v1.8.90 () application will be found very quickly. When you select TigerVNC v1.8.90 () in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC v1.8.90 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.8.90 ():
- The software company is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.8.90 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.8.90 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.8.90 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.8.90 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.90 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-15 00:17:41.947