TigerVNC v1.8.0 ()
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More information on TigerVNC project can be found here
. Detailed information about TigerVNC v1.8.0 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing TigerVNC v1.8.0 () is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. TigerVNC v1.8.0 ()'s main file takes about 17.09 MB (17922511 bytes) and its name is vncviewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TigerVNC v1.8.0 (). They occupy 49.22 MB (51614854
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.13 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.09 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.86 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC v1.8.0 () version 1.8.0
TigerVNC v1.8.0 () is an application offered by the software company TigerVNC project. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TigerVNC v1.8.0 () or simply click the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.8.0 ()". The TigerVNC v1.8.0 () application will be found very quickly. When you click TigerVNC v1.8.0 () in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TigerVNC v1.8.0 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.8.0 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC v1.8.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.8.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.8.0 () that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.8.0 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.8.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.8.0 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-22 14:08:09.373