TigerVNC v1.7.1 ()
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.1 () for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.1 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More info about TigerVNC project can be seen here
. Please open http://tigervnc.org
if you want to read more on TigerVNC v1.7.1 () on TigerVNC project's page. TigerVNC v1.7.1 () is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TigerVNC v1.7.1 (). The application's main executable file is titled vncviewer.exe and its approximative size is 17.07 MB (17901467 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with TigerVNC v1.7.1 (). They occupy about 49.16 MB (51549771
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.13 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.07 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.81 MB)
The current web page applies to TigerVNC v1.7.1 () version 1.7.1
TigerVNC v1.7.1 () is an application released by the software company TigerVNC project. Some users want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.1 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.1 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC v1.7.1 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.7.1 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.7.1 () program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TigerVNC v1.7.1 () in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TigerVNC v1.7.1 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.7.1 ():
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC v1.7.1 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.7.1 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.7.1 () which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.7.1 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TigerVNC v1.7.1 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.7.1 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TigerVNC v1.7.1 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 17:37:55.213