TigerVNC v1.7.0 ()
This web page is about TigerVNC v1.7.0 () for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.0 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. More information about TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More details about the app TigerVNC v1.7.0 () can be found at http://tigervnc.org
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TigerVNC v1.7.0 () is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled vncviewer.exe and it has a size of 17.07 MB (17900955 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TigerVNC v1.7.0 (). They occupy an average of 49.16 MB (51549259
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.13 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.07 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.81 MB)
The current web page applies to TigerVNC v1.7.0 () version 1.7.0
TigerVNC v1.7.0 () is an application by TigerVNC project. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TigerVNC v1.7.0 () from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC v1.7.0 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.7.0 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC v1.7.0 () program will be found very quickly. When you select TigerVNC v1.7.0 () in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TigerVNC v1.7.0 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.7.0 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC v1.7.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.7.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.7.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.7.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.7.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.7.0 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 10:17:33.500