TigerVNC v1.6.0 ()
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.6.0 () for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.6.0 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. More info about TigerVNC project can be found here
. More data about the app TigerVNC v1.6.0 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC v1.6.0 () is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove TigerVNC v1.6.0 () by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 17.05 MB (17882872 bytes) on disk and is titled vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.6.0 () contains of the executables below. They take 49.10 MB (51490063
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (15.16 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.05 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (15.75 MB)
This info is about TigerVNC v1.6.0 () version 1.6.0
TigerVNC v1.6.0 () is an application marketed by TigerVNC project. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase TigerVNC v1.6.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TigerVNC v1.6.0 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC v1.6.0 () or simply click the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.6.0 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.6.0 () application will be found very quickly. When you click TigerVNC v1.6.0 () in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TigerVNC v1.6.0 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.6.0 ():
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC v1.6.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.6.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.6.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.6.0 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.6.0 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.6.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.6.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-19 20:24:23.933