TigerVNC v1.5.80 ()
You can find on this page details on how to remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 () for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.5.80 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. Check out here
for more information on TigerVNC project. Please follow http://tigervnc.org
if you want to read more on TigerVNC v1.5.80 () on TigerVNC project's website. TigerVNC v1.5.80 () is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for TigerVNC v1.5.80 () is C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.96 MB (6253508 bytes) on disk and is called vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.5.80 () installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 21.61 MB (22658046
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.37 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.96 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (8.14 MB)
This page is about TigerVNC v1.5.80 () version 1.5.80
TigerVNC v1.5.80 () is a program by the software company TigerVNC project. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 () from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TigerVNC v1.5.80 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.5.80 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.5.80 () application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TigerVNC v1.5.80 () in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TigerVNC v1.5.80 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.5.80 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.5.80 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.5.80 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.5.80 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.5.80 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.5.80 () supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-11 04:56:51.540