TigerVNC v1.4.80 ()
This page is about TigerVNC v1.4.80 () for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.80 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. You can read more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. More details about TigerVNC v1.4.80 () can be found at http://tigervnc.org
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for TigerVNC v1.4.80 () is "C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe". vncviewer.exe is the TigerVNC v1.4.80 ()'s main executable file and it occupies about 5.87 MB (6159380 bytes) on disk.
TigerVNC v1.4.80 () contains of the executables below. They occupy 21.13 MB (22155561
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.20 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.87 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (7.92 MB)
This data is about TigerVNC v1.4.80 () version 1.4.80
TigerVNC v1.4.80 () is an application offered by the software company TigerVNC project. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase TigerVNC v1.4.80 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TigerVNC v1.4.80 () from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC v1.4.80 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.4.80 ()". The TigerVNC v1.4.80 () app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TigerVNC v1.4.80 () in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TigerVNC v1.4.80 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.4.80 ():
- The web site of the program is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC v1.4.80 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.4.80 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.4.80 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.4.80 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.80 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.4.80 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.80 () in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-04 08:29:44.380