TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()
This info is about TigerVNC v1.4.0 () for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. You can find out more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to TigerVNC v1.4.0 () at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()'s main file takes around 5.88 MB (6160770 bytes) and is named vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.4.0 () contains of the executables below. They take 21.03 MB (22052397
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.15 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.88 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (7.86 MB)
The current web page applies to TigerVNC v1.4.0 () version 1.4.0
TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is a program marketed by the software company TigerVNC project. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TigerVNC v1.4.0 () from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TigerVNC v1.4.0 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()". The TigerVNC v1.4.0 () application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TigerVNC v1.4.0 () in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC v1.4.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.4.0 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.4.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.4.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.4.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.4.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:11:47.160