TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()
This info is about TigerVNC v1.4.0 () for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. You can find out more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to TigerVNC v1.4.0 () at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()'s main file takes around 5.88 MB (6160770 bytes) and is named vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.4.0 () contains of the executables below. They take 21.03 MB (22052397
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.15 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.88 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (7.86 MB)
The current web page applies to TigerVNC v1.4.0 () version 1.4.0
TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is a program marketed by the software company TigerVNC project. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TigerVNC v1.4.0 () from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC v1.4.0 () or simply click the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.4.0 ()". The TigerVNC v1.4.0 () application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TigerVNC v1.4.0 () in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TigerVNC v1.4.0 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.4.0 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TigerVNC v1.4.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.4.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.4.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.4.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.4.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.4.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-09 20:11:47.160