TigerVNC v1.3.90 ()
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More details about TigerVNC v1.3.90 () can be found at http://tigervnc.org
. Usually the TigerVNC v1.3.90 () application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.88 MB (6165932 bytes) on disk and is titled vncviewer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TigerVNC v1.3.90 (). They occupy 21.05 MB (22074539
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.16 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.88 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (7.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.90
of TigerVNC v1.3.90 ().
TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is an application marketed by the software company TigerVNC project. Some people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC v1.3.90 () or simply click the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.3.90 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC v1.3.90 () app will be found automatically. When you click TigerVNC v1.3.90 () in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TigerVNC v1.3.90 (), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.3.90 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.3.90 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.3.90 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.3.90 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.3.90 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:24:37.617