TigerVNC v1.3.90 ()
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More details about TigerVNC v1.3.90 () can be found at http://tigervnc.org
. Usually the TigerVNC v1.3.90 () application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.88 MB (6165932 bytes) on disk and is titled vncviewer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in TigerVNC v1.3.90 (). They occupy 21.05 MB (22074539
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (6.16 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (5.88 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (7.87 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.90
of TigerVNC v1.3.90 ().
TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is an application marketed by the software company TigerVNC project. Some people want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to erase TigerVNC v1.3.90 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.90 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TigerVNC v1.3.90 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.3.90 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC v1.3.90 () program will be found automatically. After you select TigerVNC v1.3.90 () in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC v1.3.90 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.3.90 ():
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC v1.3.90 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.3.90 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.3.90 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.3.90 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.3.90 () in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 11:24:37.617