TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319)
This page is about TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) from your computerTigerVNC project
. You can read more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://tigervnc.org
if you want to read more on TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) on TigerVNC project's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319)'s primary file takes around 4.66 MB (4884133 bytes) and is called vncviewer.exe.
The executable files below are part of TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319). They take an average of 11.38 MB (11930577
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (2.51 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (4.66 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (3.07 MB)
This info is about TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) version 1.3.1
TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) when you uninstall it:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\TIGERVNC
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\TIGERVNC\LICENCE.TXT
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\TIGERVNC\README.txt
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\TIGERVNC\unins000.dat
- C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\TIGERVNC\unins000.exe
TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) is an application by TigerVNC project. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319)". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) application will be found very quickly. When you click TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319):
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319).
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) by TigerVNC project from your PC, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.3.1 (20140319) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-21 06:21:02.047