TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309)
TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) from your PCTigerVNC project
. Further information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. You can see more info related to TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. vncviewer.exe is the TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309)'s main executable file and it occupies close to 7.05 MB (7397316 bytes) on disk.
TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is comprised of the following executables which take 18.06 MB (18936396
bytes) on disk:
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (5.00 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (7.05 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (5.32 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) version 1.2.0
TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is a program marketed by TigerVNC project. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309)". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309):
- The software company is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309).
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC v1.2.0 (20120309) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 14:20:25.237