TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231)
This web page is about TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) from your PCTigerVNC project
. You can read more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. Click on http://tigervnc.org
to get more information about TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) on TigerVNC project's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231)'s primary file takes about 7.02 MB (7358027 bytes) and is named vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.98 MB (18851463
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- vncconfig.exe (4.98 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (7.02 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (5.30 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) version 1.1.90
TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) is a program by the software company TigerVNC project. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231)". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231):
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231).
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.1.90 (20111231) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 11:22:35.750