TigerVNC v1.10.1 ()
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TigerVNC v1.10.1 () for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TigerVNC v1.10.1 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. More data about TigerVNC project can be found here
. More information about TigerVNC v1.10.1 () can be seen at https://tigervnc.org
. Usually the TigerVNC v1.10.1 () application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TigerVNC v1.10.1 ()'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe. TigerVNC v1.10.1 ()'s primary file takes about 17.57 MB (18428547 bytes) and is named vncviewer.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside TigerVNC v1.10.1 (). They occupy about 52.58 MB (55129144
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (16.87 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (17.57 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (16.99 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10.1
of TigerVNC v1.10.1 ().
TigerVNC v1.10.1 () is an application by TigerVNC project. Some users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TigerVNC v1.10.1 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete TigerVNC v1.10.1 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC v1.10.1 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC v1.10.1 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC v1.10.1 () program will be found automatically. When you select TigerVNC v1.10.1 () in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TigerVNC v1.10.1 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC v1.10.1 ():
- The software company is: https://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TigerVNC v1.10.1 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC v1.10.1 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TigerVNC v1.10.1 () which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC v1.10.1 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TigerVNC v1.10.1 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC v1.10.1 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TigerVNC v1.10.1 () in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-20 12:53:48.043