TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. Further information on TigerVNC project can be seen here
. More information about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 (). The application's main executable file is labeled vncviewer.exe and occupies 20.13 MB (21108352 bytes).
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () contains of the executables below. They take 60.19 MB (63108639
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (19.08 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (20.13 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (19.83 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () version 1.9.80
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () is a program released by the software company TigerVNC project. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () or simply activate the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () program will be found automatically. After you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 ():
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, we are not saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.80 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-19 11:25:00.457