TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () from your computerTigerVNC project
. More information about TigerVNC project can be seen here
. Further information about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () can be seen at http://tigervnc.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 (). The application's main executable file has a size of 19.99 MB (20958614 bytes) on disk and is titled vncviewer.exe.
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () contains of the executables below. They take 56.91 MB (59677207
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.51 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.99 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.28 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.9.0
of TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 ().
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () is a program by TigerVNC project. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () program will be found automatically. After you click TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 ():
- The publisher is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 ().
8. After removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.9.0 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-17 15:02:57.377