TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 ()
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () from your systemTigerVNC project
. You can read more on TigerVNC project or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () at http://tigervnc.org
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 (). The application's main executable file occupies 19.98 MB (20955060 bytes) on disk and is named vncviewer.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 (). They occupy 56.86 MB (59617515
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.50 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.98 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.23 MB)
The current page applies to TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () version 1.8.80
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () is a program by TigerVNC project. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () or simply click the Search field and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 ()". If it exists on your system the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () program will be found automatically. When you click TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 ():
- The web site of the application is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () by TigerVNC project from your computer, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () by TigerVNC project is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.80 () supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-19 18:46:35.460