TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 ()
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () from your PCTigerVNC project
. More data about TigerVNC project can be read here
. You can see more info about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () at http://tigervnc.org
. TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\TigerVNC folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 (). vncviewer.exe is the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 ()'s main executable file and it occupies approximately 19.98 MB (20955060 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 (). They take about 56.85 MB (59616491
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- vncconfig.exe (17.50 MB)
- vncviewer.exe (19.98 MB)
- winvnc4.exe (18.23 MB)
This web page is about TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () version 1.8.0
TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () is a program by TigerVNC project. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 ()". If it is installed on your PC the TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () app will be found very quickly. After you select TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 (), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 ():
- The software company is: http://tigervnc.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TigerVNC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 ().
8. After uninstalling TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 (), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () by TigerVNC project from your PC, nor are we saying that TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () by TigerVNC project is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TigerVNC 64-bit 1.8.0 () supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-30 18:04:02.990